Street Survival 101 (Hawthorne Florida)
Goals & Learning Objectives:
This barebones course offers the necessities of surviving a street attack. Practitioners will increase in confidence while learning how
to protect themselves against assailants, and going from zero to confidence in two days! Learning objectives include but are not limited to:
- Striking Fundamentals
- Positions of Advantage
- Tactical Implementation
- Leveraging Your Environment
- Basic Weapons Usage
Student will need an athletic supporter, mouth piece, and eye protection. Upon completion of this course the end user will be able to:
- Transition between different stages of combat while engaging a threat.
- Execute multiple striking methods.
- Understand the use of the environment in real time encounters.
- Transitions between tools of defense, and tactical standing, kneeling, and ground scenarios.
- Mental Toughening.
- Understanding & Strengthening Compassion While Executing Defense.
- Leadership Demands & Expectations For Warriors In Their Communities.
Note: Cost includes sales tax:
Bookings are closed for this event. If you feel this is in error contact 505.718.4500 and let us know.