Tactical Concealed Carry Course
Shockwave Defense™ LLC Tactical CCW Course
Total Time 16 Hrs
Welcome to Shockwave Defense’s™ Tactical Concealed Carry Course. We’re excited to offer you one of the top concealed carry courses in the state of New Mexico. This course meets and exceeds the standards required by the State of New Mexico set in force by the Department of Public Safety for the New Mexico Concealed Carry Act 2003. Topics for this course may include but are not limited to:
- Firearms Safety & Weapons Handling
- Limitations & Liabilities of CCW Permit
- Developing & Maintaining Shooting Skills
- Mechanics of Firearms & Ammunitions
- Fighting To Your Concealed Weapon
- Alternative Means of Tactical Engagement
- Warrior Mindset For Surviving Threatening Situations & Much More!
Upon Completion Of Training You Need To Send To NMDPS
- Two fingerprint cards (This is typically done on Saturdays following training)
- You must have a certified copy of birth certificate or/your original birth certificate.
- A copy of your certificate of firearms training.
- Copy of New Mexico Driver’s License or identification Card.
- Fill out application (Typically done in class Saturday after training).
- Get your medical information notarized.
- Pass shoot Qualifications
- Take all paperwork to the Department of Public Safety (DPS) and pay NM application fee.
- Wait 30-90 days from the day you turn in your paper work to DPS to receive your paperwork in the mail.
Bookings are closed for this event. If you feel this is in error contact 505.718.4500 and let us know.